Free Lineage 2 High Five PvP server with x1000 rates. Here you can easily get top equipment fast. Perfect balance, geodata, full realization of High Five chronicles. Perfect choice for those who don't want to waste his time on farming by months
Its a site for a lineage 2 server.New high five custom server!Its x5000 rate,adena drop x1,SP rate x1,spoil rate x1.We've added custom armors and weapons,such as black vesper(armors-weapons),also we created accessories with stats.For more ingo check our website
Server Interlude Main - No Custo Easy Farm RATES SERVER Rate Experience Points = 50xRate Skill Points = 50xRate Adena = 70xDrop Item Crafter = 1x AREAS DROPForgotten Temple - Parts Weapons S - [Drop And Spoil]
Accounts: Auto Create Exp/SP: x1 Adena: x1 Drop: x1 Spoil: x1 Safe Enchant: 3 Max Enchant: Retail Craft/Store Offline: Exit Game GmShop Until S76 Dynasty Soulshots in GmShop D,C,B Global Gatekeeper above LvL 40 Scheeme Buffer (24 +12 Songs/Dances) 3h duration on all buffs Gift for Clans active
Server RatesExperience: x50Sxperience: x50Adena: x200Enchant Infosafe echant: 3max enchant: 16 normal and blessed, 20 with ancient and divine scrollNormal Enchant Scroll: 66%Blessed Enchant Scroll 66% no
Adena and experience for PVPAs an interlude, but the graphics are better:No attributes and skills 80+S-grade maximum.Start at level 75.A lot of interesting things.https://youtu.be/-OtXZ0fDPNYGathered all the best from the gameplay of all your favorite games.
Start date: December 1, 20:00 Moscow time. (19:00 in Kiev)* Start of CBT: October 20 - 30 (inclusive)* Start of the Olympiad: October 27* The first issue of heroism: From 3 to 4 DecemberDamned weapons will appear 24 hours after the server starts. What awaits you at the start: * All
STRONG MUONLINE " SEASON III EPISODE I " EXPERIENCE 350x " DROP RATE 85 % " PREMIUM BUGGLESS SERVER " DEDICATE SERVER WITH NO LAG " FRIENDLY GAME MASTERS " MU GUARD PREMIUM SHIELD " BALLANCED P.V.P CHARACTERS " ANCIEND + EXCELENT ITEMS " GRAND RESTART SISTEM " VOTE REWARDS AND SHOP ONLINE"JOIIN US!
L2Friendship is a 50x server with some great features, with constant updates and a hard working crew, come and join us and play with your friends and foes on the best lineage 2 server you will ever play
The Best Server x2000 Come Us And Play .* Exp:2000x* SP:2000x* Adena:1000x* Drop Chance:2x* Exp - You must kill 1 Exp Mob in order to get level 80.Enchant Rates * Max Enchant +15* Crystal Enchant +16* Safe Enchant +5
El mayor servidor H5 con toda la variedad de armas y armaduras de todas las cronicasXP/SP 50XADENA 50XSAFE ENCHANT 3MAX ENCHANT 25TODAS LAS ARMAS DESDE C5 HASTA GRANDCRUSADE FULL PVP Traete tu clan y recibe lvl 1 full
Welcome to Lineage2RabaddonThis is a LowRates Dedicated Server L2J High Five with this:GMShop until Dynasty Armor.Buffer with SchemesGlobal Teleport to all quest and lvl zonesWarehouse manager, and much else!Rates: |XP:5/Sp:4/Adena:7/Drop:2|EnjOy! :D
Eternal Dream is a Browser MMORPG, The story of this game is to set about the saga of three different classes- Warrior, Mage and Hunter. This magnificent saga reminds players of their glorious history when they play in this world. Come on to explore this mysterious land
Project L2BotFree is an offshoot from a major project that has been on the market for more than 10 years.Due to the fact that on the official server line 2 bot is allowed. And also at the request of many players to open open this project - where it is allowed to use the bot.
Lineage 2 Interlude x7 & x50 is a private server based on official files providing you with a unique mid rate retail like gaming experience! Subscribe for opening Interlude x7 or x50 and get the chance to win 50 Euro!
Lineage II Gloria / Boss Weapon / GK Global / Gm Shop / Donation Shop / NPC Buffer / XP Rate: x1000 / SP Rate: x1000 / Drop Rate: 15.0 / sale of weapon and armor 100% FREE !! / Come and start your adventure
Interlude server Open 03/03/2018 - 500 X 500SPArmor's: Titanium - Retail SWeapon's: Epic Weapons - Epic PvpMisc Items: Acessorios - Tattos - shirts Server Time, Site and Forum - GMT -3Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maxima Slots of Buffs - 34 Max Dances and Songs Slots - 12
Servidor de Lineage II H5 con sistema único de ligas y competencias desarrolladas por el staff, 100% retail, sin gmshop ni npcs buffer, ninguna competencia esta automatizada, entra y entérate de todo en lineage2.redred.cl
Informações do Servidor:- XP: 1000x- SP: 1000x- Adena: 700x- Safe: +8- Max Weapon: +20- Max Armor: +20- Scroll Enchant: 76%- Blessed Scroll: 90%- GM Shop Giran- NPC Buffer em todas as cidades- Gatekeeper em todas as cidades- Subclass (Sem Quest)And More
l2ko is a no custom pvp server with best gameplay. unique farm zones & ls zones. pvp system with autochange zone perfect balance. join 15-3-2018 dont miss this. come with your clan to play. server have unique party zone with party boss & monsters.
We invite you to participate in an exciting adventure around the world Lineage II, the world has been created for you on the project of opening 10.000! Only here you can really comfortable to spend their free time relaxing and enjoying a good game at the same time.
Grand Opening 17-3-2018 ~18:00 GMT +2[Webiste]: Lineage II Vikings[Forum]: L2 Vikings- Index page[Facebook]: L2 Vikings - FacebookL2 Vikings Mid PvP rates no custom pvp server opens for you on 17 March / 2018. We are waiting for you all. For more information visit features section. Join us an
interlude x75 no donations, classic style, new pvp system daily events, weekly sieges and heroes, fun communit, gmshop till A grade, npc buffer and aio, good economy systems, all rb 3h respawn time, balanced classes
Interlude pvp serverRates:xp:x5000sp:x5000drop:x1adena:x500Customs:Apella armor lv 1 Red Core Armor lv2Infinity WeaponsCustom tattoosEasy FarmCustom farm areasMore thinks u can find in site or fb page.
New Owner! New System! Server now has a new Serverclustersystem for optimal performance and a DDOS Protection from Link11. System patch now ready to download. +NPC Schemebuffer+Global GK+Custom Events follow+much more. ;)
l2 batttleground private PvP/farm server .. Custom farm zones .. Custom items .. Custom Skills .. Custom Events .. Custom craft list .. Custom instance .... u can find download link in http://www.l2battleground.eu... join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/L2Battleground-606856059454554/?fref=t
L2Wisdom - Lineage 2 High Five 8x.Horário do Servidor, Site e Fórum - GMT -3Duração dos Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horasMáximo Slots de Buffs - 24Máximo Slots de Dances e Songs - 12Chance Mínima de Debuffs - 10%Chance Máxima de Debuffs - 90%Olympiads Max. Enchant - 6
Original L2Gold Private ServerRates: XP 45x / SP 45x /Adena 45x.Server: C4 server played via Interlude Client. Retail server with custom modifications.Rebirth SystemWhen a character becomes level 78, he can go to the rebirth manager located in Aden and Giran.If you click on the rebirth man
Server Rates» Xp 15x.» Sp 15x.» Aden 2x.» Drop 2x.» PartyXp 4x.» PartySp 4x.» Offline mode.» Community board - ALT+B > Buffers- GMShop - Teleport - Find item.»Max-Level: 110. » Pc Cafe Points with great items to buy.Arabic / English
Server Custom PvP And Good Game L2-Resolution Back In Game. All RaidBoss And Good Drop. All Auto Event. And Gm*Event. Server Anti DDoS and 8Gb Ram VpS And Fix Skill Fix Balance 95% Max 25 Safe3 Go To L2-Resolution
The server is running auto registration of accountsyou do not need to enter 10 times captcha and confirm by mail registration. The account is created automatically the first time you enter the gameGameplay:Game Version: Interlude The Chaotic ThroneRaits: Exp 2000, Sp 2000, Adena 5000.Start: